aegis’s CAP-MICB-1000 is a 1M USB Type-C to Micro USB cable. USB Type-C can be used in both front side and reverse side. Micro USB can be connected to mobile devices or power banks. This cable complies with USB Association specifications, supports OTG function (smart phones must support OTG function), and can transmit data and charge at the same time. CAP-MICB-1000 uses anodized aluminum alloy shell, which is not easy to oxidize and rust. An additional metal braid is added inside wire to effectively protect the core wire from breaking and enhance the anti-interference effect. The outer cover of the cable is made of environmentally friendly, safe, non-toxic, and odorless material, allowing you to use it without burden.
Type-C to USB Micro B series product options:
- USB-C: Both front side and reverse side can be plugged, not afraid of damaging the device.
- Good looking and durable: This cable is made of anodized aluminum alloy shell, which is not easy to oxidize and rust.
- Stable current: Built-in 5.1K ohm resistor, support 3A high current charging
- Two-in-one transmission and charging and complies with USB Association specifications.
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic wire: Use without burden.