aegis’s CAP-USB-1000 is a 1M USB 2.0 to USB-C cable. USB Type-C can be used in both front side and reverse side. It complies with USB Association specifications and data transfer rate can be up to 480Mbps. This cable uses 56K ohm resistor, supports up to 3A high current charging. Therefore, it can transfer data and charge the device at the same time. CAP-USB-1000 uses anodized aluminum alloy shell, which is not easy to oxidize and rust. An additional metal braid is added inside wire to effectively protect the core wire from breaking and enhance the anti-interference effect, allowing you to use it without burden.
Type-C to USB 2.0 series product options:
- USB-C: Both front side and reverse side can be plugged, not afraid of damaging the device.
- Good looking and durable: This cable is made of anodized aluminum alloy shell, which is not easy to oxidize and rust.
- Stable current: Built-in 56K ohm resistor, support 3A high current charging
- Two-in-one transmission and charging and complies with USB Association specifications.
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic wire: Use without burden.