aegis’s CAP-USB-1100 is a 1M USB 3.0 to USB-C cable. USB Type-C can be used in both front side and reverse side. It complies with USB Association specifications. This cable uses 56K ohm resistor, supports up to 3A high current charging. Therefore, it can transfer data and charge the device at the same time. It also supports USB 3.1 Gen 1, the data transfer rate can reach 5GMbps. CAP-USB-1100 uses anodized aluminum alloy shell, which is not easy to oxidize and rust. An additional metal braid is added inside wire to effectively protect the core wire from breaking and enhance the anti-interference effect.
Type-C to USB 3.0 series product options:
- USB-C: Both front side and reverse side can be plugged, not afraid of damaging the device.
- Good looking and durable: This cable is made of anodized aluminum alloy shell, which is not easy to oxidize and rust.
- Stable current: Built-in 56K ohm resistor, support 3A high current charging
- 5Gbps bandwidth transmission: Allows you to transmit data with high speed
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic wire: Use without burden.