aegis AVP 1K Series over IP includes H.264/H.265 IP encoder (AVP-EN1K-100), and decoder (AVP-DE1K-100), which work together to provide complete end-to-end streaming systems. Video, audio, and RS232 signals can be routed together or separately throughout the matrix system. They can also function as video walls up to the dimensions of 8 x 8 with input and output HDMI resolutions supported up to 1920 x 1080@60Hz. This system required a 1G switch and powered through PoE. The system offers the flexibility of purchasing or adding functions as the encoder and decoder can perform a simple matrix. They provide simple, flexible control options, including RS232, Windows software named AGS-TAP Lite (for system configuration), and Android Tablet software also named AGS-TAP Lite. Moreover, the decoder supports CEC/RS232 control to realize power on and off control on displays. These systems provide the best solutions for conference rooms, shopping malls, hotels, monitoring centers, schools, corporate training environments, etc.
AV over IP series product options:
- Stream HDMI/RS232 signal over IP networks.
- The encoder supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080@60Hz.
- Decoder offers auto scaler with output resolutions supported from 480p@60Hz to 1920 x 1080@60Hz scaling based on the EDID of the display.
- Support video wall up to the dimensions of 8 x 8.
- Offering control through PC (AGS-TAP Lite Windows Version) and Android Tablet (AGS-TAP Lite Android Version).
- Support RS232 pass-through between encoder and decoder.
- Allow video, audio, and RS232 signals to be routed together.
- Only supported work at unicast mod.
- Support EDID import to the encoder and EDID export from display to the decoder.
- Support CEC one-touch-play and standby commands to power on and off the display.
- Support HDCP.
- Support fast and seamless switching.
- Supports PoE to be powered by power source equipment.
- Support Auto IP (zeroconf) -- automatically generates a dynamic IP address at startup in the absence of a DHCP server.