The H.264 IP encoder (AVP-EN2K-101) and decoder (AVP-DE2K-101) can work together to provide complete end-to-end streaming systems. Video, audio, IR, USB and RS232 signals can be routed together or separately throughout the matrix system. They can also function video wall up to the dimensions of 16 x 16 with input and output HDMI resolutions supported up to 1920 x 1080@60Hz.
They can also be powered through PoE. They provides simple, flexible control options, including RS232, IP control box (AVP-CBS2K-101), Windows software HDMIOverIPConsole (for system configuration), iPad software AGS-i Touch on iPad and Windows software MaintainTool (for firmware upgrade). The decoder also supports CEC/RS232 control to realize power on and off control on displays. They offer solutions for conference rooms, shopping malls, hotels, monitoring centers, schools and corporate training environments, etc.
AV over IP series product options:
- Zero Compression & Zero frame latency
- Stream HDMI/RS232/IR/USB/ HID signal over IP networks.
- Encoder supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080@60Hz.
- Decoder offers auto scaler with output resolutions supported from 480p@60Hz to 1920 x 1080@60Hz scaling based on the EDID of display.
- Able to output two IP streams.
- One large IP stream supports streaming resolution from 480p@60Hz to 1920 x 1080@60Hz to view a video on the decoder side.
- The other small one supports streaming resolution 360 x 240@15Hz to easily preview a video on a third party device (e.g. tablet).
- Support video wall up to the dimensions of 16 x 16.
- Available API interface for third party control system integration, offering control through IP control box, PC configurator (HDMIoverIPConsole) and AGS-i Touch on iPad on iPad.
- Support audio de-embedding output.
- Support RS232 pass-through between encoder and decoder, or between IP control box and encoder/decoder.
- Support IR pass-through between encoder and decoder, as well as IR pass-through from IP control box to encoder/decoder in global cache IR format.
- Support USB (keyboard/mouse only) pass-through from decoder to encoder.
- Allow video, audio, IR, USB and RS232 signals to be routed together or separately.
- Can work at multicast mode or unicast* mode (configuration on network switch is not required in unicast mode).
- Support EDID import to encoder and EDID export from display to decoder.
- Support CEC one-touch-play and standby commands to power on and off the display.
- Decoder can turn off the output through API when no source is detected.
- Decoder can receive CEC commands from the display and report them to IP control box.
- Support HDCP.
- Configurable encoding bit rate up to 30 Mbps.
- Support fast and seamless switching.
- Support firmware upgrade through Maintain Tool.
- Supports PoE to be powered by power source equipment.
- Support Auto IP (zeroconf) -- automatically generates a dynamic IP address at startup in the absence of a DHCP server.
- Support communications protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP, Telnet, UDP and IGMP.
*Note: AVP-CBS2K-101 and AVP-CBS2VW-100 can’t work in unicast mode thus in this mode the solution doesn’t support multiview and windowing features.
User Manual -- AVP-EN2K-101_User Manual
User Guide -- AGS-i Touch_User Guide
User Guide -- IP Control Box (AVP-CBS2K) Web Configuration_User Guide
User Guide -- How to Configure and Operate Video Wall in Video Wall Application
Data Sheet -- 1G_Data Sheet
EDM -- 1G AV over IP_2021 EDM
User Guide -- AVP-2K_PC Configurator User Guide