AVP-CBS2K-101 (hereinafter referred to as IP controller) is an IP control box that is used as an A/V control device for controlling, configuring and managing encoders and decoders on the local area network. It integrates two Ethernet ports and two RS232 ports, offering integration-friendly control features——LAN (Web GUI & Telnet). It also can be used with a third party controller to provide a simple, flexible control and management options. IP controller can automatically search and display encoders and decoders. It is designed to be compatible with the configuration file from PC configurator (HDMI over IP Console) and use the imported configuration file to perform operations on encoders and decoders such as matrix and video wall.
1080P over IP series:
- IP control via LAN (Web GUI & Telnet) and a third party controller
- Features two Ethernet ports and two RS232 ports
- Discover encoders and decoders automatically
- Supports matrix switching between encoders and decoders
- Compatible with the configuration file from PC configurator to quickly perform operations on encoders and decoders, such as matrix and video wall
- Web configuration page