aegis’ EXP-USB-3000 can be used to extend the USB signals via Cat.5/5e/6 cable between a USB peripheral device and host computer by up to 50m. Supports USB 2.0 High Speed and USB 1.1 Full Speed / Low Speed Plug & Play installation OS independent. Perfect for use with USB 2.0 devices such as storage devices printer, scanners, mice and keyboards.
Setting up aegis’ EXP-USB-3000 is quite simple. Using the RJ-45 is used to bridge the connection between the local unit and remote unit. No configuration or software driver needed. Low cost in comparison with extension of cable using Hubs or other USB extender.
USB Extender series product options:
- Support for any High-Speed (480Mb/s), full-speed (12Mb/s) or low-speed (1.5Mb/s) USB devices
- High-Speed USB 2.0 compliant
- Allows a USB devices to have its cable length extended up to 50m over a Cat 5/5e/6 cable
- Support suspend/resume detection
- Support Hot Plug
- Supports Windows XP/7/Vista/8/10 and Mac OS
- Low cost in comparison with extension of cable using Hubs or other USB extender
- Plug and Play, No software driver required
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to 55°C