AVP-CBS2VW-100 is a windowing processor that provides across screens layout and movements and supports control method from iPad or computer with featuring preview and quick display. it can decode up to 6 IP streams with 1920x1080P@60Hz resolution
1080P over IP series:
- IP control via LAN (Web GUI & Telnet) and a third party controller
- Decodes up to 6 video streams from multiple encoders and supports window roaming to H.264 decoders and a single display.
- Supports input streaming resolutions up to 1920x1080P@60Hz.
- 2-way RS-232 between the display and the controller system.
- Supports CEC one-touch-play and standby commands to power on/off the display.
- Supports auto IP/DHCP/Static IP.
- Supports Telnet/Multicast/HTTP/FTP.
- Ease to use with AGS-i Touch on iPad.
- Supports one HDMI output.
- Built-in Auto Scaler.
- Supports PoE.