This EXP-USB-3001 can connect and extend the distance between 4 USB peripherals and the host computer up to 50 meters over a Cat 5 / 5e / 6 Ethernet cable (not included). The aegis’ USB2.0 4 ports Extender transmit data through signal packages with good compatibility and preserves the integrity of the data over long distances.
The power of transmitter is bus-powered while the receiver is self-powered (DC 5V, 13W) that provide sufficient power to any type of USB devices. aegis’ EXP-USB-3001 is a premium quality USB extender that is an excellent and flexible solution for industrial applications.
USB Extender series product options:
- Support for any High-Speed (480Mb/s), full-speed (12Mb/s) or low-speed (1.5Mb/s) USB devices
- High-Speed USB 2.0 compliant
- Allows up to 4 USB devices of all types to have its cable length extended up to 50m over a Cat 5/5e/6 cable
- Support suspend/resume detection
- Support Hot Plug
- Supports Windows XP/7/Vista/8/10, Mac OS
- Low cost in comparison with extension of cable using Hubs or other USB extender
- Plug and Play, No software driver required
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to 50°C