Thanks for choosing the professional 4x2 HDMI 2.0 presentation switcher with an HDBaseT receiver. The switcher is designed to switch HDMI or DP video signal to HDMI and HDBaseT output. It provides three HDMI inputs, one DP input, one HDMI output and one HDBaseT output. The HDBaseT output supports PoC and can connect compatible HDBaseT receiver up to a maximum of 70 meters (230 feet).
The switcher supports input video resolution up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4. With multiple built-in EDID settings, including an EDID pass-through option, the highest quality digital video signal will be routed directly to the display.
The switcher supports stereo and multichannel audio on the HDMI or DP input. In addition to the audio embedded in the HDMI and HDBT output stream, which may be muted, the audio is simultaneously de-embedded to an analog audio output.
The switcher features multiple methods of control. When set to Auto, the switcher will automatically switch to the newest source device added to the switcher; when the active source is removed, the switcher will switch to the first detected input. The switcher can be manually controlled by front panel buttons, IR, RS232, and GUI.
- The transmission distance between the switcher and HDBaseT receiver can up to 70m at 1080p, and 40m at 4K video.
- Supports automatic switching.
- HDMI and DP video resolution up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4.
- Supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Supports DP 1.2 and Multi-Stream Transport (MST).
- The MIC and LINE input can be mixed to audio outputs.
- 3-type microphone input, supports condenser microphone, dynamic microphone and wireless microphone.
- Smart EDID management: Four built-in preset EDIDs for various applications and customized setting allowed.
- Supports 12V PoC.
- Controllable by front panel buttons, IR remote, RS232 and GUI.